Friday, August 14, 2009

No go skul day!!!

Never miss u also for never call u so many day!!


I ask myself why never see u and call u why i never miss u also...when i never go to skul also never miss you i just miss my friend at skul...why i become like that already i ask and ask myself...is me really no miss and love you anymore...if like that my heart also not feel you then i also cannot say anything more...i hope u can forget me by now...i won call u anymore and also not reply ur sms and answer ur call anymore...i hope god will help me do all this that won let u miss me and just forget me by now...then i will fill happy and not like disturb my life anymore and ur life also...i dun think so i need to tell u all this i think u will know urself...i will let u fly away from my life...i hope u can go true ur life happy without me...i hope u and me will happy without each other...stop over love at here...

No comments:

Post a Comment