Tuesday, September 29, 2009

No mood in skul

No mood in skul
Today at school very boring at class and rest time also same
Cause today many people never come to school
Today i just dunnoe my heart fly go where already no in school also
Today very boring class is science
The most boring class is bm teacher just keeping talking same things very boring
Today the class is also very quiet no noisy
When bi time only they noisy and talk
School also boring at home also boring
I really i dunnoe what i going do with my life
When at school fill sleepy at home just play computer
I also dunnoe i still got what not yet do
My heart just full with something and my mind also
But i must keep my promise hard i must study hard and get good result in my exam
I must keep my promise so i must study hard

No comments:

Post a Comment